CEB CLE Passport Terms and Conditions
- All CEB CLE Passport sales are final.
- CLE Passports expire after one year; the activation date is the date the order for a Passport is processed.
- Your CLE Passport entitles you to attend any online webinar (Livecast) or On Demand CLE program offered by CEB during your Passport period. Larger online courses, such as our Specialist Exam Courses and Practice Skills series, are excluded.
- Holders of active Passports also receive a 25% discount on most Live programs. Door enrollments are permitted at Live programs on a space-available basis; please enroll in advance to ensure your spot.
- All programs purchased with the Passport must be completed within the Passport period. If a Passport is not active on the date of the program or release, then the enrollee will be invoiced for the regular price of the program.
- Access to On Demand programs and online Reference Materials terminates upon the earlier of:
- expiration of the Passport period, or
- four months from when the program is available to the customer, starting:
- the date of the event for Live and webinar (Livecast) programs,
- the date of purchase for active On Demand programs,
- and the release date for On Demand programs purchased in advance.
- Firm Passports entitle multiple members of a firm to attend the same program session, up to the maximum number of attorneys designated to be covered by the Firm Passport.
- Firm Passports are restricted to (1) a law firm, partnership, or corporation; (2) an individual attorney for use by the attorney and his or her employees; or (3) any other corporation or public or nonprofit agency. Use of said CLE Passport is restricted to the purchaser and the partners, shareholders, or employees of the purchaser.
- Program titles, dates, prices, location, speakers, and specialization credits are subject to change or cancellation.
- Reference Materials that accompany a program are available to, and for the sole use by, those who properly enroll and attend the program.
- Certain programs and conferences may be excluded from the CEB CLE Passport plan.
Questions about your CEB CLE Passport or about seminar enrollments may be directed to our Customer Service Representatives at 1-800-232-3444.
Rev. May 12, 2016